Here is a list of over 100 documentaries you can watch for free online. They are about Science, Consciousness, ETs, you name it. It’s a smorgasbord of fascinating subjects to learn about. If you find a dead link please let us know and we will find another to replace it. Enjoy! 1. Home (2009) 2. Thrive (2011) [&]
Here are over 400 of the best social change documentaries—free to watch online at your convenience. It is one wall and one click beyond the emboldened title brings you a plethora of knowledge.
This is an amazing site. Lots of great information.
^ That’s where I’ll be visiting tomorrow.
It’s been a crazy year for VICE. Our HBO show was nominated for an Emmy, Ad Age called us the Publishing Company of the Year, and our YouTube channel hit almost 4 million subscribers. As a great man once said, “that shit’s cray.”
To celebrate 2013—and to give you something to do while sneaking sips of whisky and avoiding your family during Christmas—we’ve compiled the 30 best videos we released across our YouTube network for your viewing pleasure. 3D-printed guns, Soylent, West African truckers, and paintballing with Tyler, the Creator; it’s all there.
We’d say, “you’re welcome,” but we’d rather say, “thank you.” Thank you for making 2013 our favorite year since, like, forever.
i wish people would spend more time reading books, but they don’t so here you guise go….. maybe you will learn something, or maybe there are a few here you haven’t seen or something. either rate. enjoyHere is a list of over 100 documentaries you can watch for free online. They are about Science, Consciousness, ETs, you name it. It’s a smorgasbord of fascinating subjects to learn about.1. Home (2009)
2. Thrive (2011)
3. Paradise or Oblivion (2012)
4. Love, Reality and the Time of Transition (2011)
5. Earthlings (2005)
6. Everything You Know Is Wrong (2000)
7. Zeitgeist: Addendum (2008)
8. Zeitgeist: Moving Forward (2011)
9. The Money Fix (2009)
10. The Wikileaks Documentary (2010)
11. Owned & Operated (2012)
12. Overdose: The Next Financial Crisis (2010)
13. Apologies of an Economic Hitman (2010)
14. The Beautiful Truth (2008)
15. The Awakening (2011)
16. What Would It Look Like? (2009)
17. The World According to Monsanto (2008)
18. Esoteric Agenda (2008)
19. Making a Killing: The Untold Story of Psychotropic Drugging (2008)
20. College Conspiracy Scam in USA (2011)
21. The Indigo Evolution (2005)
22. Edible City: Grow the Revolution (2012)
23. Collapse (2009)
24. The Global Brain (1983)
25. The White Hole in Time (1993)
26. The Primacy of Consciousness (2011)
27. Fuel (2008)
28. Power of Community: How Cuba Survived Peak Oil Crisis (2006)
29. What a Way to Go: Life at the End of Empire (2007)
30. Resonance: Beings of Frequency (2012)
31. War by Other Means (1992)
32. Endgame (2007)
33. War Made Easy (2007)
34. The War on Democracy (2007)
35. Rise Like Lions: The Occupy Wall Street Documentary (2011)
36. Propaganda (2012)
37. The Secret of Oz (2009)
38. The One Percent (2006)
39. The Shock Doctrine (2009)
40. Iran Is Not the Problem (2008)
41. PsyWar: The Real Battlefield Is the Mind (2010)
42. Vaccine Nation (2008)
43. Psychiatry: An Industry of Death (2006)
44. Flow: For the Love of Water (2008)
45. Kymatica (2009)
46. Pots, Pans, and Other Solutions (2012)
47. Manna: The Psilocybin Mushroom Documentary (2011)
48. What in the World Are They Spraying (2010)
49. Why in the World Are They Spraying (2012)
50. Globalization: The New Rulers of the World (2001)
51. Terrorstorm (2006)
52. Fall of the Republic (2009)
53. Crop Circles: Crossover From Another Dimension (2006)
54. The Day Before Disclosure (2010)
55. 9/11: The Road to Tyranny (2002)
56. 9/11: In Plane Site (2004)
57. 9/11: Press For Truth (2006)
58. The Revelation of the Pyramids (2010)
59. Ancient Knowledge (2012)
60. The Union: The Business Behind Getting High (2007)
61. Money As Debt (2006)
62. Money As Debt II (2009)
63. The Age of Stupid (2009)
64. Outfoxed: Rupert Murdoch’s War on Journalism (2004)
65. Crossroads: Labor Pains of a New Worldview (2013)
66. Human Resources: Social Engineering in the 20th Century (2010)
67. Renaissance 2.0 (2010)
68. Consuming Kids: The Commercialization of Childhood (2008)
69. The War on Kids (2009)
70. Palestine Is Still the Issue (2002)
71. Peace, Propaganda, and the Promised Land (2004)
72. Occupation 101: Voices of the Silenced Majority (2006)
73. Walmart: The High Cost of Low Prices (2005)
74. Big Sugar (2005)
75. The Fluoride Deception (2011)
76. Fluoridegate: An American Tragedy (2013)
77. An Inconvenient Tooth (2012)
78. The Great Culling: Our Water (2013)
79. Shots in the Dark: Silence on Vaccines (2009)
80. I Am Fishead: Are Corporate Leaders Psychopaths? (2011)
81. Capitalism Is the Crisis (2011)
82. Slavery By Consent (2012)
83. The Crisis of Civilization (2011)
84. No Logo: Brands, Globalization, and Resistance (2003)
85. 97% Owned (2012)
86. Culture in Decline – Episode 1: What Democracy? (2012)
87. Culture in Decline – Episode 2: Economics 101 (2012)
88. Culture in Decline – Episode 3: C.V.D. (2012)
89. Culture in Decline – Episode 4: War on Nature (2013)
90. Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds – Part 1: Akasha (2012)
91. Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds – Part 2: The Spiral (2012)
92. Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds – Part 3: The Serpent and the Lotus (2012)
93. Inner Worlds, Outer Worlds – Part 4: Beyond Thinking (2012)
94. Ethos: A Time for Change (2010)
95. Rich Media, Poor Democracy (2003)
96. Weapons of Mass Deception (2004)
97. Entheogen: Awakening the Divine Within (2007)
98. American Blackout (2006)
99. Uncounted: The New Math of American Elections (2008)
100. Blue Gold: World Water Wars (2008)
101. Big Bucks, Big Pharma: Marketing Disease and Pushing Drugs (2006)
102. The End of Suburbia (2004)
103. Rethink Afghanistan (2009)
104. There’s No Tomorrow (2012)
105. Iraq for Sale: The War Profiteers (2006)
106. Priceless (2012)
107. What the Bleep Do We Know? (2004)
108. Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead (2010)
109. The 11th Hour (2007)
110. Paradise With Side Effects (2004)
111. Starsuckers (2009)
112. Awakening the Dreamer: Changing the Dream (2011)
113. Religulous (2008)
114. Sir! No Sir! – The GI Movement to End the Vietnam War (2005)
115. Gasland (2010)
116. Hacking Democracy (2008)
117. Real Estate 4 Ransom: Why Does Land Cost the Earth? (2012)
118. Vanishing of the Bees (2009)
119. Tapped (2009)
120. DMT: The Spirit Molecule
121. Baraka (1992)
123. Cut Poison Burn
124. The Business of Being Born
125. The Cove
126. Ayahuasca: Ancient Plant Medicine
127. Hempster – Plant the Seed
128. Coca Lives
129. Forks Over Knives
130. Dirty Pictures (The God Father of Ecstasy)
131. All Watched Over by Machines of Loving Grace
132. The Money Masters
133. The Secret of Oz
134. Spirit Science 1-15
135. Garbage Warrior
136. Top 10 Eco Films of All Time
137. What Babies Want
138. Ring of Power
139. House of Numbers
141. True History of Marijuana
142. Run From The Cure
143. Eye of The Illuminati
144. Burzynski: Cancer Is Serious Business (2011)
145. Shaman Voyage
148. Stepping Into The Fire
150. Secret Ancient Knowledge
151. The Holy Mountain
152. Food Inc.
153. The Silent Revelation of Truth
154. The Obama Deception
155. The Great Culling: Our Water
156. Dreaming Awake At The End of Time
157. The New American Century
158. ZERO: An Investigation into 9/11
159. The House I Live In
160. Black Whole
161. We Are Legion – The Story of the Hacktivists (2012)
162. Sirius – 2013
163. The Shock Doctrine
164. Manifesting the Mind: Footprints of the Shaman
165. Genetic Roulette
166. The Disclosure Project
i have heard of all these with the exception of maybe 4 or 5… and i have probably seen 6-7…… idk man….. i like books….
it would be pretty easy for me to make a documentary film on hacktivism before anonymous….
in fact that;s a pretty good idea.
edit: there are some really good ones missing from here…..american drug war the last white hope…… and oliver stone’s on south america are the first ones that come to mind …two of the best.
Obey - This is a film based on the book “Death of the Liberal Class” by journalist and Pulitzer prize winner, Chris Hedges.
It charts the rise of the Corporate State, and examines the future of obedience in a world of unfettered capitalism, globalisation, staggering inequality and environmental change.
The film predominantly focuses on US corporate capitalism, but it is my hope that the viewer can recognise the relevance of what is being expressed with regards to domestic political and corporate activity.
'Documentary clips and movie about Serbian scientist Nikola Tesla and his secrets and inventions. This presentation talks about Tesla's life and how he changed our world, from induction motor to wireless and plasma systems, as well as his battles with the power brokers of his era. A full list of his patents can be found here.’
Watch the North Korea Episode of VICE on HBO Right Now, for Free
Chances are, the first time you heard of our HBO show was when news outlets around the world reported that we took Bad-as-I-Wanna-Be NBA Hall-of-Famer Dennis Rodman to North Korea, along with members of the legendary Harlem Globetrotters, to take on the Hermit Kingdom’s national team in a friendly, if entirely absurd, experiment in basketball diplomacy. As you probably know, the enigmatic young ruler of the country, Kim Jong Un, showed up to the game, making us the first American news organization to meet him. It was pretty much the most thrilling thing that could have happened, and when pictures were beamed back to Brooklyn that day, the poured-concrete floors of our offices rippled in cracks and dents as our jaws collectively hit the floor.
Our trip to DPRK is the glorious capstone of the first season of VICE. Here it is, in all its absurd glory.
On Friday, May 31, Turkish riot police fired tear gas and pepper spray into a peaceful protest held to save Gezi Park, one of the last green areas in central Istanbul.
This set off the biggest civil uprising in the history of the Turkish Republic, calling for Prime Minister Erdogan’s resignation.
The unrest has spread like wildfire to more than 60 cities where protests are still ongoing. We landed in Istanbul the day it all kicked off.
thedochierarchy: 15 Reasons to Live (Zweig, 2013) Inspired by author Ray Robertson’s book “Why Not: Fifteen Reasons To Live,” filmmaker Alan Zweig embarks on a personal journey to find out what makes life worth living. Featuring 15 short stories, “15 Reasons To Live” is a thoughtful and searching examination on the nature of human happiness, and the profound events in life that can unexpectedly change the course of a person’s destiny.
When we set out to make this short, our intention simply was to observe the phenomenon of fashion bloggers and street style stars. As we started to review the footage, two salient trends became apparent: fashion editors frustrated by the ensuing commotion outside of shows, and the rise of “peacocking” street style stars as a result of the proliferation of blogs. This film examines these themes from both perspectives.
The Secret Life of Plants: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFByy8QVwrM
The documentary, The Secret Life of Plants is an ecclectic collection of scientific experiments, anthropology and art. Studies show that plants are more aware than most give them credit. This amazing documentary includes:
• Pioneering Indian scientist Jagadish Chandra Bose shows similarities between plant and animal tissue, suggesting that plants have a sensory system like that of humans.
• Cleve Baxter, polygraph expert, demonstrates a plant’s amazing (seemingly psychic) sensory abilities.
• Parapsychology researcher, Randy Fontes shows a plant responding to human emotional responses.
• The Dogon tribe is also investigated in an effort to understand unexplained conscience connections.
This video also shows much more. I’m definitely getting a plant for my house soon.
* Steve Jobs - One Last Thing
short documentary by PBS with ENGLISH subtitles(HD)