* The Strokes - All The Time
Seriously, though this is kind of a big deal. Know that big problem we have? You know, the one involving a crapload of used plastic hanging around in landfills with nowhere to biodegrade for a couple million years? Well, Jonathan Russell might’ve solved that problem. See, Russell and his fellow Yale students went to Ecuador, where they found a new kind of fungus they’re calling Pestalotiopsis microspora. Big deal, you’re thinking. Anyone can find fungus anywhere! Well, something his fellow students found out after the fact is that this fungus can live on a diet of polyurethane alone — and even crazier, it doesn’t even need air to do so! In other words, we could potentially put it at the bottom of a landfill and cover it with plastic, and it would do the rest of the work. This might be game-changing if it works as advertised. (photo via Flickr user dbutt; EDIT: Updated with link to research abstract) source
* This is fucking awesome~!
* A frog sits on a U.S. dime in this photo taken by Louisiana State University herpetologist Christopher Austin near the Amau River in Papua New Guinea, in this Aug. 2009 photo released by Louisiana State University. (Louisiana State University / Christopher Austin)
* The Orgasmic Musical Notes.
Item - Leopard BLACK camp hat READ: * You can contact me through here or email@example.com if you’re interested. thank you!
Condition - Brand new.
Color - Black/ Leopard
PRICE - $150 Shipped within the United States or BEST OFFER.
1. PM me only if you’re interested to buy. NO LOW BALLING
2. Paypal Only. The 4% is already added or send as a gift.
3. PM ME ONLY IF YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR MONEY READY. Let’s not waste our times here. thanks
Item - Leopard BLACK camp hat
* You can contact me through here or firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested. thank you!
* PIZZA CONE!? OMG GOODNESS! FOOD PORN WARNING! OOPS TOO LATE.
EVEN. MORE. RELEVANT.
* how liberating